Upcoming exhibition | Espace 58, Verviers | September 2020

 

Upcoming exhibition


Dear all,
I am glad to invite you to the exhibition of the Galerie d'art éphémère, where I will exhibit my latest works on oil on canvas under the title 'Chair et matière('Flesh and matter'), together with another 39 artists. The exhibition will take place at Espace 58, in Verviers, Belgium (Address: 58, rue de Renoupré - 4821 Andrimont - Belgique).


Opening hours
Thursday 17th, 24th and 1st, open from 15h to 19h.
Friday 18th and 25th, open from 15h to 19h. 
Saturday 19th and 26th, open from 14h to 18h.   
Sunday 20th and 27th, open from 14h to 18h.


No vernissage?

There is no vernissage for open public. Let's say that COVID-19 has turn us towards the essential. The vernissage will be among the artists and the organizers only, as a professional meeting so to speak.


COVID-19 safety measures
Wear a mask.
No reservation is required.
Do not stay too long in each stand. It has been designed as a one-way exhibition to see the whole of it from start to end.


My work on 'Chair et matière'?

Maybe you already saw some work in progress on my Instagram or Facebook page. But you know that art is an experience, and an experience is only lived in the present, here and now, in flesh and blood. So, you have to see it with your own eyes to get your own experience of it, and why not to get the chance also of a chatty chat with me that I will be there, so we can directly discuss what my work is about. Later, maybe, I will post a picture. But have in mind that a picture has nothing to do with the presence of a canvas - or whatever the matter with which an artwork has been made.




When exactly am I going to be there?

All the artists should be there at least the 50% of the time of the exhibition. In my case, I am doing my best to be every day there. But I cannot tell before hand, because I rely on someone else.


Souvenirs?

A postcard of Minerva is in the oven now!!! And a short text about the new is also in the making. 

More information about the event?
You can check the event on Facebook by clicking on the following link:
Espace 58 Facebook event


What else to do in Verviers?

If you are coming from Brussels, maybe you want to make a full experience of your visit with your friends and family. If you want to maximize your visit, here you have some ideas on what to do; such as a nice lunch in a recommended restaurant, best spots for ambling around in the lovely downtown, Museums,  Parks and more. Check these links:

Lonely Panet

TripAdvisor

See you!