VERNISSAGE OF 'DON'T STOP BABY'

Photographic report of the vernissage of

Don't stop baby!

The group exhibition of drawing June 2018
 

In this report, you will know the artists and the artwork they presented. I would like to thank the people of Elzenhof to open their doors to this project with their usual kindness. Also, I would like to thank my students-new-artists for the passion they put in their work. It has been a pleasure to be part of their drawing progress. Finally, I would like to thank all for coming to the vernissage, supporting with your presence this project. I hope this will be the beginning of many drawing encounters.

[Verónica Arís]

[Dominique Baclene]

[Natalia Prinke]

[Daniela Widhalm]

[Gilles Borremans]

[Elke Koferl]

[Claudia Velez]


Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website