HIGHLIGHTS OF 'HOPE in Brussels'

Highlights of the Vernissage

HOPE in Brussels




The vernissage of Hope in Brussel has been a very nice afternoon. It has run smoothly through the atmosphere of the double performance of drawing and jazz music, the last one marvelously interpreted by Ioana Mihai and Tijn Huylebroeck. 
Verónica Arís' Live Drawing, captured by Sander de Wilde.
Vernissage of Hope in Brussels at Elzenhof. February 11th, 2018.
(Click on this picture to watch the video)

Certainly, this beautiful afternoon wouldn't have been possible without the contribution of all of you. That is why I would like to thank everyone that was crucial for this to happen.
First of all, I would like to thank the great performance of Ioana Mihai and Tijn Huylebroeck, while I was drawing on the other side of the room. It was really inspiring for me and a great moment for all the visitors.

¡Bravo!

Shot by Sander de Wilde

I would also like to thank the people of Elzenhof, especially to Sarah Van Riel, for the organization of the event (it is so nice and easy to work with her) and their constant support.

I would like to thank as well the fortunate and unexpected photographic record of Denis Buckley, Monica Espinoza, Sander de Wilde and Rafael Morais, without which we couldn't enjoy the pictures shown here.

Further, I would like to thank Marjan Verheagen for having helped me in carrying the last things to Elzenhof before the opening. It is a blessing to receive help with these stressful last minute things.
Additionally, I would like to thank Brussels.agenda, Visit.brussels, Evensi, Uit.Brussel, and Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) for having announced the exhibition and vernissage on their websites. I have posted all these links already in the post: 'WE ARE ON AGENDA.BE! (& OTHERS)'.


I would like to thank your presence and positive vibes to the event without which this nice moment wouldn't be possible. In this context, I would like to thank the presence of the Chilean Consulate Rodrigo Dominguez that symbolizes how much he believes in the project. Also, I would like to thank my ex-students for coming with their vibrant enthusiasm for drawing.

Thanks all for all!

VAZ

The story of 

HOPE in Brussels

- through the lens of Rafael Morais -


Every good story begins with an inspiring introduction.

But in this one,
the music turned into image.



At some point, even the visitors started to play...


...  and an even more glamorous image came to the scene.



The End

PS: Hope to see you soon in another Vernissage!

Resume of 

HOPE in Brussels


Information

  • Open from 11.02 to 26.02.
  • Catalogs for free.
  • Posters (20x30cm) unframed are available only by ordering them to the email vero.aris@gmail.com.
Get your poster


Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website